Cliff View Bed and Breakfast in Sandsend
Cliff View is the perfect, peaceful location for you to explore Sandsend, Whitby, the North York Moors National Park and all that this beautiful stretch of the North Yorkshire Heritage coast has to offer.
There are original watercolours by renowned local artist, Linda Lupton, throughout Cliff view that capture just some of the picturesque views in the area.
The rooms at Cliff View are very light and bright and retain a number of original Edwardian features, all rooms have:
- modern en-suite shower facilities
- fine cotton bed linen softtowels, face cloths and fluffy shower robes
- complimentary toiletries and hairdryer
- flat screen televisions with CD/DVD capability
- free WiFi
- hospitality trays with coffee, choice of teas/fruit infusions, fresh milk and biscuits made for you at Cliff View
The sandy beach at Sandsend stretches two miles towards Whitby and there are several coastal and woodland footpaths easily accessible from Cliff View.
The Cleveland Way and Coast to Coast walks pass in front of Cliff View. Also within Sandsend are a village shop, two highly rated restaurants (one with 2 AA rosettes), several tea rooms, an art gallery and a lovely inn.
Whitby Goth Weekend
It is all very exciting - the Autumn 2014 Whitby Goth Weekend is almost here! Just had a room cancellation for Friday, Saturday, Sunday so if you know anyone still looking for accommodation, please point them in the direction of Cliff View. … Read More